astore

Friday, January 7, 2011

Falling into Friday

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Happy Friday Everyone.  All I can say is it's never felt so good to see the end of the work week...how many days until February Vacation?  I do love my public school schedule...

Not much to report today, but check back for a big project reveal tomorrow.  All I can say is that it involved lots and lots of these...
We've accumulated a good dusting of snow so far tonight, but I'm really hoping it doesn't amount to too much more.  Seems we always get the storms on the weekends!  B and I went out for lunch after work today, and both ended up ordering pizza, then I came home to find out dinner was also pizza.  Too much doughy cheese goodness for one day!  I'm certainly glad I didn't make a diet one of my resolutions this year...

Wish my man and his wrestlers good luck at their meet tomorrow.  Goodnight blogosphere.
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search