astore

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Sunday, I like Sunday...

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Unfortunately I ran out of filters while in the midst of my second wreath.  I hope to finish tomorrow...but here's a little sneak peak at what a tiny splash of color will do!
Little bit of purple on the edges
I'll do a full post in the next few days once I've replenished my sources and complete the whole project.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mine was very low key and relaxing, I really needed that.  Cooked a big breakfast for B and sister #2.  Sister #2 just had all 4 wisdom teeth removed the other day, she's still pretty swollen and not eating many solid foods.  But she made it through a pancake and some scrambled eggs, score!

I'm climbing into bed early armed with my brand new Kindle, and then its onward for a whole new work week.  Bring it!
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search