astore

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stuff I like Sunday #2

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Simply Living
Welcome back for a second installment of Stuff I like Sunday!  So much inspiration out there it was hard to choose only 5!  If you were featured, feel free to grab one of my buttons found on the Right side bar, or here:

Simply Living
Simply Living
Now on to the goodies!

#1:  First up today are the adorable t-shirt pom poms made by Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous.
Click the photo to see her tutorial
Linda found an adorably fantastic way to recycle her old t-shirts, and I'm in love with  the bold colors she chose!  I tend to donate my old t-shirts to goodwill, or turn them into dusting rags, but I think I just found a new project I need to try...Great idea Linda!

#2:  This is still a work in progress, but I love the colorful artwork Leslie is working on over at Onesie Twosie.
Click on the photo to see her project.
She transformed her wall space into a whimsical and colorful geometric pattern.  Talk about money saving with a "wow" factor.  My kind of project!  Thanks for sharing Leslie!

#3:  Not only do I love her stripes, but Heidi, from Budget Wise Home, created this cool magnetic art wall.
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
Not only is the idea of a magnetic wall cool, but she makes it look so clean and crisp it really is a show stopper.  Great way to showcase the kids work, very inventive Heidi!

#4:  By now you all probably know my love for a good home made wreath (see here, here, and here for some examples).  So when I saw Kat's wreath over at Minor Imperfections, I squealed for joy!
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
I know it has a Christmas-y vibe, but I have plans to change up the colors and maybe make it a spring flower theme.  In the past I've re-purposed wine bottles (check out this tutorial) so now I just need to remember to hang onto the corks, and not just the bottle!  Thanks Kat!

#5:  And number five for this week are the cute bubble magnets Cindy made over at Keep it Simple.
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
With the magnetic board I made over in my post about my organized work space it never hurts to have extra magnets!  I think I'll give this one a try...when I find the time!  Great tutorial Cindy!

Be sure to check all these projects out, and see what caught my eye this week.  Stop in next Sunday to check out 5 more things I like!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search