astore

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stuff I like Sunday #3

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Simply Living



Welcome back for this weeks edition of Stuff I like Sunday!  As always, if you were featured, please feel free to grab a button:
Simply Living
Simply Living
Now on to the goodies!

#1:  A while ago I posted about the coffee filter wreath that I made.  Well, I still have all kinds of coffee filters left over...and Emily over at Jones Design Company gave me the perfect idea:
Click the photo to see her project
A coffee filter foof!  Great job Emily...I love the unique decor!  I've seen this done as a light fixture, which I love, but I also love this decorative ball.  Looks like I have more coffee filters and hot glue burns in my future...

#2:  Alisa over at The Tidy Next made the most adorable Valentine's Day Count Down:
Click the photo to see her project
I am head over heals for her project, and know just what I'll be making next year!  I also made individual valentines for my man this year, check it out here, but I'm crazy about Alisa's colorful and fun count down!  So fun!

#3:  After cleaning up my workspace a few weeks ago, I'm still looking for organizing tips that still look good.  I love the covered bulletin board that Brittany came up with!
Click the photo to see her project
I think the tacks add the perfect finishing touch!  Looks like my office might be getting a cork board over haul!

#4:  I've been drooling over the paper capiz shell chandelier Brenna made:
Click the photo to see her project
I can't believe how simple and inexpensive this is to make.  And the finished project is beyond a wow factor!  Can't wait to give this one a spin!  Wow!!

#5: If you read my blog at all...then you certainly know my love for Ikea.  Amy at A Nest for All Seasons took a trip to the As-Is section at Ikea, and came up with the cutest idea for cabinet doors!  Check it out:
Click the photo to see her project
I have perused the As-Is section at Ikea numerous times, and always see the shelves full of discounted cabinet doors...but never knew what to do with them.  I'm inspired by Amy's vision and will definitely be giving this one a shot one day.  Thanks Amy!

Happy Sunday Everyone!  Thanks again for the endless amount of inspiration!






Simply Living


All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search