astore

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stuff I like Sunday #4

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Simply Living
Welcome back for this weeks edition of Stuff I like Sunday!  As always, if you were featured, please feel free to grab a button:
Simply Living
Simply Living
Now on to the goodies!

#1:  I'm loving what everyone is doing these days with recycled cabinet doors.  The As-Is section of Ikea always has very inexpensive cabinet doors, I've just never known what to do with them.  Looks like I need to make a trip soon!   This week I'm loving the recycled use of cabinet doors Kate made over at Centsational Girl:
Click the photo to see her tutorial
How pretty and practical are these memo boards?!  I love them, can't wait to give it a spin!

#2:  I have told you all time and time again what an out of control obsession I have with wreaths.  I just can't help it....Carolyn over at Homework is only adding fuel to my fire!
Click on the photo to see her wreath
I have all kinds of extra yarn lying around, definitely need to give this one a try!

#3:  Next up, I love the stunning effect Erin's stenciled pillows make over at Lemon Tree Creations:
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
They are absolutely gorgeous.  But I think I would be too afraid to use them!

#4:  I love what Jeanne did with her basement stairs over at Bees Knees Bungalow:
Click on the photo to see her stairs
They look elegant and crisp, yet are still fun and whimsical.  And to think, that's all hand painted!  No vinyl!  Love the effect!

#5:  Last up today are the absolutely adorable sock cupcakes that Tami created over at She Wears Flowers:
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
I have to admit, I have about half a dozen pairs of these warm fuzzy socks, and they have been a life saver this winter.  What an adorable way to give them as a gift.  I will certainly be doing this next winter!  So cute!

Well, that wraps up this weeks Stuff I like Sunday.  Thanks for all the inspiration!
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search