My adventures, and misadventures, as I stumble around finding my place in the world.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stuff I like Sunday #5

Simply Living
Welcome back for this weeks edition of Stuff I like Sunday!  As always, if you were featured, please feel free to grab a button:
Simply Living
Simply Living
Now on to the goodies!

#1:  I'm loving the Eco-Friendly Bath Mat I found over at Fine Craft Guild!
Click on the Photo to see her Tutorial
This looks pretty simple, and many of us have old towels lying around the house.  I think this is a great addition to the shower area!  So cute, eco-friendly, and functional!

#2:  I can't even stand how cute these Pomander Flower Balls are!  Courtney from Pizzazzeri created them:
Click on the photo to see her Tutorial
In fact, I thought they were so cute, I've already made a few of my own!  You might have seen one on top of the Painted Shelf I just revealed yesterday.  I'll post my own tutorial later this week!

#3:  I love the home-made and St. Patrick's Day ready Hurricanes that Chelsea from Two Twenty One created:
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
The inexpensive supplies are definitely up my ally.  Love what a creative mind can come up with!

#4:  Next up, I'm head over heals for the Tile Trivet Sunny at Life in Rehab came up with:
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
Very similar to the Tile Table Top I created a few months ago, so I know I can handle it.  What an adorable addition to the dinner table...love the tiles she chose too!

#5:  Last up today is the cute Scrap Note Organization Karen came up with over at Sew Many Ways:
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
Certainly helps to de-clutter her desk, and I think we can all use a little of that!  She has a great tutorial on how to use the right tools to get the job done!

Well, that's it for today!  Thanks again for all the lovely inspiration that exists out there!  Be sure to hop over and check out my mini-freebie thank you giveaway!

Until next time, stay crafty!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring the organizing project. The link is very much appreciated. I just love sharing ideas!
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!

    Hi! Now following from http://www.BabyDealsDujour.com/blog
    We track all of the daily baby deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much you for featuring my hurricanes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi!I would love if you would follow back :) Areyouamom.com
    Thanks and Have a great day!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower! follow back at: http://myawesomegiveawayblog.blogspot.com/

    I love your plastic drawer redo (on the previous post)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen,
    Thank you so much for featuring my project! We're all extremely flattered that you thought it was worthy, and we really appreciate your kind and complimentary words! I think even Thom is blushing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bath rug!!! Found you from Mingle Monday and I'm following now! My website is www.thriftymilitarymommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I hope you'll return the favor! Also, if you'd like, bookmark G4M and return next Sunday for our Sunday Followed & Featured Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower. If you get the chance check out my blog. http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable stuff! Just dropping in to say thanks for joining my Monday blog hop!
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the LOVE!! This is a new blog for me. I shall browse around ....

    Love to see you soon again, as we'll keep on coming with those oh-so-cute ideas... At least, we're trying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone! I'm working on finding time to make to it each and every one of you!

    And you're welcome to all the bloggers featured! Thank YOU for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate all of your feedback!

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search