astore

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #3


***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always.  I actually have pretty bad anxiety in the car if I'm not the one driving...seat belt is a must!



{two} do you crack your knuckles?
unfortunately.  Terrible habit! I know I'll be paying for it later in life when arthritis kicks in



{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
any variety of mint



{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
a gold ring my grandmother passed down to me



{five} who is your best friend?
I would consider my two sisters my closest friends, then I have very good friends who have been around for years and years, and very good friends who I have met within the last few years.  Don't think I could claim a *best* friend though...unless you count B :)
 
{six} what is your favorite smell?
laundry.  It's the best ever.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Honey baked ham

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
I do

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
ha.  not unless they are too tight to take off without first undoing the laces

{ten} what color is your car?
sporty red
 
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search