astore

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

I don't know how you all do it!  I'm finding it ridiculously hard these days to balance work, grad school, life in general...and still have time left over to work on all the projects I want to!  My blog posts are becoming less and less frequent, which I apologize for, I just can't find the time to finish anything during the week!  I was painting furiously today though...so hopefully I'll have something up in the next few days :-)  Thanks for bearing with me!

I decided to try something new today, so I'm linking up with Leigh Ashley for wee bit of me Wednesday.  Enjoy!



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Crushed, cubed is too big, and I love crunching on ice at the bottom of my glass!

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
Where to start!  People who leave their high beams on, blinding me in the process

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
Right now, my work space.  The color and organization inspire me!  Check it out here.

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
For a while, and then whenever the next big cleaning spree happens they tend to find their way into the recycling bin.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
Can't even remember...does camping count?  If so, then last summer.  Oh, summer, please hurry up and get here.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
nope,rarely, if ever.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
socks or slippers.  Unless its summer, then I'm usually barefoot!

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Blackjack.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
Never, I'd love to write a childrens book some day

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Wicked was great!  Just saw that a few months ago, but Rent will always have my heart.


Happy Wednesday Everyone!

All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search