astore

Monday, March 14, 2011

Slow Week

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Hi All --

I've been a bad blogger, my apologies for the lack of posts this week.  It's been a yuck week.  Full of work drama, personal frustrations, sick kids, and tons of school work.  I've been tired, cranky, frustrated, under motivated, busy, and every single project I worked on/attempted came out crap.  Blah!  Does that ever happen to you?  Frustration!  I haven't had a single blog worthy day.  I'm working trying to pull in the positive vibes, so here are a couple things I'm excited about/thankful for this week!

*Tomorrow officially marks 6 months seizure free for me!  I'm back on the road, and incredibly excited about being able to drive again!  Freedom, and relief!

*Tomorrow is the end of season banquet for B's wrestling team.  I'm so happy to be able to go and support him, and I'm incredibly proud of how well his first season as a head wrestling coach turned out.  I'm also not complaining about ending the "wrestling-widow" feeling I've been having lately.

* Spring is just around the corner!  March 20th, hurry up!  While the time change added extra feelings of tiredness to me (I had to actually take a nap after work today...can't remember the last time I needed that!) it stays light out later at night, and I can feel the turn of the season happening!  Even though it decided to snow a little bit today...ack!

*I hit 200 followers!  Thanks everyone!  I feel like I just celebrated hitting 100 followers, and suddenly the gaggle grows!  You all rock :)

That's all I got for now...here's to hoping for a better couple of days.  I'm still super busy, but I have a couple fun projects that are finally coming together.  Thanks for bearing with me!
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search