astore

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stuff I like Sunday #6

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Simply Living
Welcome back for this weeks edition of Stuff I like Sunday!  As always, if you were featured, please feel free to grab a button:
Simply Living
Simply Living
Now on to the goodies!

#1:  I love the adorable Lamp that Kim made with ruffled fabric over at A Girl and a Glue Gun:
Click on the Link to See her Tutorial
I think that fabric is just adorable, can't wait to get some of my own!  Such a cute lamp!

#2:  Another lamp!  The lamp that Stacy created with scrap wood over at Not Just a Housewife, is so cute!!
click on the photo to see her tutorial
Such a creative idea, and great use of left over materials.  I love her color scheme and the fabric that she chose!  Wish I was that talented!

#3:  The DIY Shelf that Traci created over at Beneath my Heart is simple and elegant!
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
She makes it look so simple and easy to make!  Can't wait to give this one a try!

#4:  I'm still in awe that Michelle was able to make this wall art out of paper towel rolls!
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
I'm going to have to start saving those cardboard tubes, because this is so cool!  I love the look, and you can't even tell they are made from paper towel tubes!

#5:  Last up today is the cheap and simple wall art that Katie created over at Craptastic:
Click on the photo to see her tutorial
Her colors are so bright and cheery, and I love that she used her free Valspar sample!  We all know my love for cheap but effective projects, so this definitely fits the mark!

Thanks again everyone for the endless amounts of inspiration!  Have a wonderful week!!

All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search