astore

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stuff I like Sunday #9

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Simply Living
Welcome back for this weeks edition of Stuff I like Sunday!  As always, if you were featured, please feel free to grab a button:
Simply Living
Simply Living
Now on to the goodies!

#1:  Room by Design created this awesome wall design all with painters tape!  I love the geometric shapes and cool design she came up with.  Really creative!
Click the photo to see her tutorial
#2:  I love the Easter Egg Topiary Jodie @ Love, Laughter & Decor came up with.  What a creative idea for those plastic Easter Eggs!  Came out looking great!
Click the photo to see her tutorial
#3:  I'm loving the repurposed use of cabinet doors here.  Pamela @ Backwoods Cottage has got a creative side, as well as a wonderful touch with the paintbrush!  Love it!
Click on the photo to see her projects
#4:  I love the pretty pedestal bowls Natalie, from A Turtle's Life for Me, created from thrifted bowls and candles sticks.  They came out great, and her use of color and sanding make them that much better!  So cute!
Click on the photo to see her project
#5:  I love the take on Pomander's Jo-Anna, from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, came up with!  They look adorable, much better than my paper flower ones :)
Click on the photo to see her project
Thanks for all the inspiration, as always, ladies!  Happy Sunday!

Check back soon for what I've been working on this weekend...

All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search