astore

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #4

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***


{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Not usually, I have a couple pairs with holes that I save for painting in!  I don't think I would ever spend money on pre-ripped jeans, not my thing!

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I try to!  Lack of sleep is one of my seizure triggers, so I get as much as possible!

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
bite by bite, all together.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Yep, no shoes on the furniture, anywhere else is fine.  Unless they are wet, then I take them off at the door!

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
B, then my sisters

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
never! craziness!

{seven} do you snore?
Sometimes when I nap, or when I'm sick, but not on a regular basis...that I know of!

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
No idea, I'm a pretty fast and accurate typer though.  I should take a test!

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I've never tried...but I would go with a no!

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Kettle corn is the best!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  It will be open until Sunday!


All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search