astore

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #5

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***



{one} what color is your kitchen?
Mostly greens and light yellow/beige.  It has green beadboard on the bottom half of the walls, and green granite countertops.  The rest of the walls are a very light yellow/beige.  And all the tiling are natural tones.




Crummy photo, but you get the idea!  Fam Christmas 2 years ago!


{two} do you have a good luck charm?
nope
 
{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen, unless its something I'm going to need to erase, but if I write in pencil it needs to either be super sharp, or a mechanical pencil.  I have a thing about dull pencils...



{four} can you use chopsticks?
I have trouble picking up small pieces of rice, so Chinese food is usually fork food...however, I can deftly use chopsticks to pick up any piece of sushi! Yummo!



{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
showers, but a good hot bubble bath every now and then is relaxing
 


{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Italian or ranch on salad...honey mustard for dipping sauce
 


{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
If I thought really hard, but it would probably take me a really long time



{eight} do you have any allergies?
cats, nickle (ie: all sterling silver, ick), and mothballs, occasionally pollon



{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
crunchy
 


{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Never, and I really hope I never have to!
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search