astore

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #7

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

It's that time of the week again...I honestly can't believe we've already made it to hump day.  After two nights in a row of eggs for dinner...it was way past time for some quality grocery shopping.  B made some deeelicious home made fish and chips tonight.  Can't wait for lunch tomorrow...leftovers!  Other than that, I finished a big school project last night, and unfortunately my spare "craft" time has been spent working of things for home clients.  I was giddy about the new hot laminator that came in the mail...and then proceeded to spend two nights working on a giant behavior chart for one of my clients...it's pretty sweet.  But suddenly it's Wednesday and I haven't had a chance to work on many personal projects.  Oh well, here's hoping for more time tomorrow!  On to some more facts about me...
 
{one} what was your first job?
babysitting, followed by working in the Children's Room of our local library

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Sure, comedy clubs are where it's at!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
last summer?  Or the summer before.  Gotta stick that on the list of things to do this year!

{four} what was the last picture you took?
I used my phone to take a picture of the sweet behavior chart I concocted and sent it to my sister...being a Special Ed. teacher herself, she has the same appreciation for my weird behavior interventions.  Boring to the most of ya!

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
no!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Stick in my "wine fund" piggy bank.  hehe it's shaped like a wine bottle...not a pig!

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
nope, not even all that close to be honest

{eight} do you scrapbook?
no.  I spent close to a year making this unbelievable scrapbook for my boyfriend (at the time) when he was away for military duty, after we broke up he made a big show of burning it in a bonfire...still scarred to this day, not sure I could put that much time and effort into so many memories.  I do however make a book for B every Christmas.  Full of all our pictures and memories from the previous year...but I get someone else to print and bind it.  Nice and easy.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Not regularly.  Maybe I should!

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
behind it for sure!
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search