astore

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #8

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***


{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
B.  I don't think I know anyone who loves roller coasters and amusement parks more than him!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Every day at work, our kiddos listen to all their favorite songs on our numerous CD's.  Otherwise...I stick to my ipod, radio, or pandora!

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Fresh basil.  With mozzarella cheese...on anything.  YUM

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Something upbeat that makes you wanna get up and dance!

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
Martin Luther King's speech.  Reading it on paper years later is so moving, I can't imagine what it must have been like to hear him live.

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Currently finishing up my graduate studies program in Autism.  Loving it.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
NHL.  Love hockey games!

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic.  B is determined to teach me how to drive a stick shift this summer...I'm scared!

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Depends on whether it is a group of people I know, or total strangers.  Not my favorite thing in the world, thats for sure.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Nope, we don't get many around here!
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search