astore

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #12

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***



{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Once, the doors opened and we were half way between the floors.  It wasn't so bad since we were able to see out and everything...the ended up making us crawl out, and the elevator was fixed maybe 10 minutes later.


{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Never...my dad is a photographer and they had an elephant in the studio one day.  There's a picture of me, as a kid, terrified in the corner :)


{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Not that I can recall


{four} do you have any food allergies?
Not food...cats are my biggest allergy


{five} do you know how to sew?
I know the basics, nothing challenging!


{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
A small one


{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
About once a week


{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
never


{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Someone stole my bicycle as a teenager, that was depressing.  Otherwise, no.  My next door neighbors house was broken into Monday, now that's scary.


{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
I used to have super long hair as a kid, I then decided to cut it super short when I was 13.  yuck.  terrible terrible side bangs.  Never again.

All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search