astore

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday #13

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***


{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
We used to have one at the middle school I went to, that was pre-cell phone days.  I think that's the last pay phone I used, I'm pretty sure it cost 10 cents to make a call

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
I failed an Anatomy Lab in college...but I passed the class.

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
This little hole in the wall joint in the next town over.  Super cheezy, greasy, and overall delicious.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
No, but I think it would be fun!
 
{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Moved out when I was 21, just moved back last spring and I'll be moving out again (I'm 25 now) in 8 days.  AHHH the packing that has to happen is scary.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Green, it makes my green eyes even greener.  It's pretty cool

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
I'm usually in sneakers, or flat boots.  So excited for flip flop season!

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Not particularly, I'd rather sing along to a song

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
French Fries...I would eat them everyday!

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Stephen King was pretty spectacular
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search