astore

Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 1 - Cabbage Soup Diet

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Well,  day 1 is over.  I made it through the whole day without cheating!  That's a plus...

The soup isn't awful, it actually tastes pretty good!  That being said, sitting down for yet another bowl for dinner tonight was not anything I was jumping over the moon about.  I had lots of melon, apples, grapes, and strawberries throughout the day, along with some cranberry juice, water, and...cabbage soup.

So far I just feel bloated, and that's about it.  No coffee in the morning was kind of a drag as well.  But 1 day down, 6 to go!

Tomorrow is the veggie day, which I think will actually go easier than the fruit day.  Fruit just made my stomach feel kind of gurgley, but raw veggies and salad shouldn't be too hard.  I also get a baked potato with dinner, which I can already taste!

Let you know how it goes!





All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search