astore

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Days 4 + 5 - Cabbage Soup Diet

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Well, throughout this whole process, I found Day 4 to be the easiest.  I didn't get through much milk, I just don't like the taste of a glass of milk.  And since I couldn't put anything in it, or eat it with cereal, I just didn't get through much.  But, I found the bananas to be really filling!  I ate about 6, every time I got hungry, I snacked on a banana and it did the trick!  Lots of water and 2 bowls of soup today, and I was feeling pretty good.  Down 5 lbs which makes the whole process worth while!

Day 5 was not as easy.  After 2 bowls of soup yesterday, I just wasn't feeling it today.  I'll be honest, I was an irritable wreck today!  Sorry Kindergarteners...

I would have done just about anything for a chocolate bar and a cup of coffee...but, I'm so close to the end I knew I could stick it out.  I was pretty excited about the 10 oz. of chicken waiting for me at dinner time!  No additional weight loss, but I'm pretty happy about the 5 lbs.  Drinking water like a boss...ready for this to be over!

I have made the decision to stop after day 6.  Day 7 falls on a Sunday, and we will be with Brian's family, and I know at that point I'll be done and just ready to enjoy the Superbowl with some real food!  Tomorrow is steak day, psyched!



All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search