astore

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Well hey, it's been a while!

***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

My how time flies!  I've been absent from posting for over a year, but boy have I been busy.  Just a quick recap...in April I started an accelerated Masters program in Educational Leadership.
In May I began a full blown job search.
All spring/summer we finalized wedding plans and created tons of DIY projects...including crocheting 150+ pumpkins for wedding favors...
In August I started a new job ( which I love and has been such a positive change for me).
In October I married the best man I know!



In November we packed up and moved to a new town.
In December we brought home a 2 month old puppy.

Did I mention that this was all while I was working on an accelerated Masters program?
*sigh*
Life has been tough, so many wonderful things, but really really tough.  I graduate in 3 weeks, and cannot wait to have some much needed free time!  My husband and I have a "belated"... By 6 months....honeymoon planned for April.  We will be headed to Punta Cana in the Dominican.  Has anyone been?  We have heard such wonderful things, and I can't think of anything better than hanging on a beach relaxing after this insane New England winter.
I promise to pop back in with pictures, there are a plethora of our handsome pup.  Hope all of you out there in the blogosphere are keeping on!
Cheers!




All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search