astore

Sunday, May 18, 2014

A week of happy

**Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates **

 I recently celebrated my 28th birthday.  After finishing off such an incredibly busy, hectic and eventful year, I was happy to say goodbye and cheers to a new year.  Ideally it will be a little less hectic, but one never knows!

As I start the year off, I jumped on the 100 days of happy bandwagon.  I have a huge number of friends who have been participating in this trend throughout the last few months.  The gist is basically to post a picture of something small that made you happy, for 100 days.  What better way to start off my 28th year by appreciating all the small, and big, things?  Even when I'm having a rough day, recognizing something small that made me happy can turn things around.  Here are the things that made me happy this first week:
The Hubs taking me out on a fun birthday "progressive" dinner. Yum!

This guy...I just can't 
Frozen yougurt treat!
Perfectly cooked...and I didn't have to do the cooking!
Puppy kisses, he can be so sweet...sometimes!
Night out with friends, so glad we've stayed in touch!
Seeing my new name, and new degree recognized in print, doesn't get better than that!

What do you do to recognize what makes you happy?
All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search