astore

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bridesmaids


***Simply Living has moved!  Come check us out at http://www.simplylivingjen.com for new updates ***

Time seriously flies when you are having fun!  My husband and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary this Monday.  It feels like just yesterday that we were still in the midst of planning!  I figure it's finally time to start sharing some of the DIY projects I did for our wedding!

First on the agenda was asking my girls to be a part of our wedding party.  I started with my two sisters, my Matron and Maid of honors.  I have seen some super creative ways to ask, so here was my take:

 Not that I had any doubts they would say yes, but I was super happy that they agreed to share the responsibilities and were as excited as I was!  And who doesn't love a little bubbly?  

I also asked my best friend and future Sister in Law to be bridesmaids.  It was fun to incorporate our colors, and the sunflowers that I was so desperate to base our flower scheme around.


  Now that I had my girls, Brian gathered the guys and we had a well rounded wedding party!

Next up, save the dates!  





All content, including text and original photos, are copyrighted and property of Jen Caffelle

POWr Social Media Icons

Simply Living Search Tool

Custom Search