|Creaming butter and brown sugar is so much easier with a mixer! But not necessary to still make delicious muffins|
6. Slowly combine the flour mixture with the banana mixture until well mixed. You can either use the stand mixer on low, a hand mixer on low, or just use a wooden spoon and bowl.
7. Optional - Now is when I add in a handful of flax seed and mix completely.
8. Take the mixture and fill muffin tins with a generous amount, generally I can make 18-20 muffins.
9. Optional - I top each muffin with chocolate chips
10. Bake in the muffin tins for 20 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
|The finished product, muffins waiting to be enjoyed|
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 3-4 ripe bananas - mashed
- Optional - flax seed and chocolate chips