- Pre-heat oven to 425º
- Lightly grease a glass baking dish big enough to fit fish
- Rinse fish filet with cool water and pat dry with paper towel
- Lay the fish in the greased baking dish
- In a small sauce pan, melt 1/4 stick of butter, 1/4 cup of olive oil, a few cloves of minced garlic, the juice of one lemon, and dried basil, parsley, thyme and oregano.
- Pour the melted butter mixture over the fish filets
|Melted butter mixture gets poured directly onto the waiting fish|
- Sprinkle the top of the fish with Italian bread crumbs (I think panko bread crumbs would have been even better, but this is what I had on hand)
|Sprinkle the top of the fish with bread crumbs|
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes apart.
How do you like to cook your fish?